Sightrunning in Tel Aviv
My name is Yael Bar-Ilan, I live in Tel Aviv and love the city!
- I am a licensed tour guide and for the past fifteen years I have been guiding tours all through Israel.
- I started running four years ago and shortly after that I did a “long distance running trainers course”.
- I can now combine my passions: Guiding running tours in Tel Aviv!
My name is Jennie Bar-Ner Tobul, I live in Modiin- Reut, which is in between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
- I am an Event Planner and organize Content Tours for tourists in Israel.
- I have done a number of Triathlons and ran my first marathon in Tiberius last January.
- I am a licensed “long distance running trainer” and decided to put the 2 passions together- running and touring!
The City - Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is the second largest city in Israel, and the largest metropolitan area. It is on the Mediterranean coast. The official name is Tel Aviv-Yafo, and reflects the fact that the city has grown beside (and absorbed) the ancient port city of Yafo (Jaffa), to the south of the new city center, in addition to many other neighboring cities.
Sightsee Tel Aviv with
Running Tours Tel Aviv
Running is a perfect way to explore the highlights and hidden secrets of the city - normally in the early mornings and just before or after sunrise. If you are here on holiday or on a business trip, don’t forget to bring your running shoes. Let us show you Tel Aviv, to give you a good start of your trip.